Sunday, March 7, 2010

Diary Excerpt 4: Sales People, Why I Hate Them

Saturday. February 13, 2010

Went to buy a bra today. Sales lady comes up.

“No no, this is totally not the right bra for your style, it doesn’t suit you at all...no no, this one would be better…don’t go for that one, that’s no good...no no, that's not the right size...this one is perfect, buy this one.”

I cannot begin to express how happy I am there was someone there to inform me what my style is, as clearly years of bra-wearing experience was not sufficient enough for me to learn of it. If only they got commission for being extra-annoying to the customers - she would be one rich lady. I had to resist telling her “No no, this is totally not the right job for your working style, it doesn’t suit you at all.”



-----
She didn't even let me try on what I wanted...speaking of bras though, I would *love* to know who designed this:

No comments: