Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tomorrow Be Ides of March

Ah, Ides of March, the anniversary date of Caesar’s assassination and my favourite holiday after Flag Day. Most people I have talked to seem to be on the side of the traitors murderers republicans. Personally, I feel that stabbing someone unannounced is kind of rude. However, I do understand why the senate did it, and it is not because Caesar had too much power or some such, that’s just a cover up. The real reason he was killed is because he broke the bro-code by sleeping with their wives/mothers/et cetera, which kind of pissed them off...

Now you know the truth behind Caesar’s death. You’re welcome.

By the way, tomorrow I shall be posting a song I wrote in Caesar’s honour, partly inspired by Rinse the Blood Off My Toga. (Check out the vid, it’s pretty funny.)

2 comments:

Micah said...

I think that stabbing someone UN-announced would be even ruder.

Anastasia said...

Whoops, that's what I meant to write...