Saturday, July 14, 2012

Poetry Corner 4

why do you cry like you have not a choice
why are you sad like you’re trying to go fix it
digging so deep like you want your own grave
lay in it, sleep, like I’m forcing you to do it
I don’t know what you’re doing
I don’t know what you’re doing

why is your sky oh so gloomy, my sweet?
pain clouds the sun like you need it to be dark now
was it so bright that it’s too much to bear?
darken the light like you think this will be better
I don’t know what you’re thinking
I don’t know what you’re thinking

why do you cry like you had not a choice
why do you hurt like I gave no chance to fix it
out of your mind you don’t know how to deal
why don’t you find an excuse, it’s what you do now…
you don’t know what you’ve done, dear
you don’t know what you’ve done, dear

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a delightfully cheerful poem. You paint a truly blissful image of eternal happiness with your words.

Anastasia said...

I KNOW, RIGHT!

Anonymous said...

This is a poem about alien anal probing, right?

Anastasia said...

Where the hell did you get that from? It's clearly alien nose probing.

Anonymous said...

It's pretty clear that it's about two souls torn asunder, with one half commited, the other half conflicted, and the emotional turmoil that has ensued by their not being together.

That, and the nasal probing.

Anonymous said...

They're considering including alien nose probing as an Olympic sport in 2016. It will be grandiose. They are expecting huge ratings for that discipline.

Anonymous said...

I wish the background of your webpage was not "fixed". Please unfix it css-edly.

docweasel said...

I wish the background of your webpage was not "fixed". Please unfix it css-edly.

Anastasia said...

What should I make it as? [/technologically disabled]