Here are my top ten reasons to hate Santa (I'm sure you can think of more):
10. He’s judgmental. Why should he decide who is naughty or nice? Or, indeed, what should constitute as being ‘naughty’ and being ‘nice’? Who does he think he is?
9. Worker exploitation. Those poor little elves get no health benefits, no paid vacation, nothing!
8. He’s a stalker.
7. He leads decent women to sin. How many kids have spotted their mommy kissing Santa Claus? It is not right to treat another man's wife as your personal “hoe hoe hoe.”
6. Animal Cruelty. How would you like to be forced to fly around the whole bloody world?
5. He is just plain creepy. I don't want to say he's a pedophile, but it's not right asking little kids to sit on your lap and then say stuff like “Have you been a naughty girl?” He even keeps a “list” of all our children. Personally, I find that all sorts of sinister.
4. His name is just one letter placement away from Satan. Coincidence? Well, yes, probably, but I still feel that it should be noted.
3. He’s a drug dealer. I mean, how else would he get the capital? If you think milk and cookies go far in this economy, think again! And he no doubt uses those drugs himself.
"Santa goes around the world in one night without stopping? Meth is Santa's Little Helper." - @Paxochka
2. Breaking and entering. In a civilized society, that’s considered a crime.
1. He’s a communist. The red suit, the red sack, the favouring of Rudolf because he has a red nose. And no matter how much or how little an elf works they all get an equal wage.
So Merry Christmas to you too, but know that we’re on to you, Komrade Kringle.